.

Konco-konco

Friday, January 19, 2018

Entry 2018

✋Hai..Assalam..Salam 1 Malaysia..Salam pembuka entry 2018~😎

Yuhuuu..baru nak buat entry 2018. Well I am 3 series this year. When it comes to 3 series I felt old already. Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa..😒

Orkid? Being busy practicing new emotion 'Angry' 'Ngamuk guling2'😠..an article I read told that 1-2 years are the year that they got to know how to throw their angry feeling. So, I decided not to bring Orkid to any mall since this new tantrum she revealed out. Well, last month I did bring her to TF mall Port Dickson, alone with herπŸ‘Ά. She started to throw the tantrum when I refused to allow her walk by herself. She refused to be dukung by me. I insist to dukung because she want to freely walk and touch @ grab anything in the mall. huuuuuuuuuuuu ngeri Mama bila dia nak grab botol kicap!😰😰

Ouh Orkiddddddddd..........haaha

My new wishlist..kid tent for Orkid πŸ’™πŸ’

No comments: